The position: Bridal Stylist
The customer is at the heart of Blush Bridal; our goal is ultimately to provide each bride a comfortable, personalized shopping experience. First and foremost, we seek a Bridal Stylist who values our customers and who has the ability to communicate clearly with them—as well as with team members and management. It’s a fast-paced working environment; each day is different. So we’re looking for someone who can keep up with us (with a smile!). Our business continues to grow, and we seek a dedicated employee who is enthusiastic about staying and growing with us.
Some of the responsibilities involved in this role include: conducting bridal appointments and executing bridal sales, answering phones, scheduling appointments, meeting and greeting clients, completing paperwork. Other various projects may include, cleaning, lifting up to 40-50 lbs (wedding wear can get heavy, people!), steaming/prepping gowns and accessories, and assisting the business owner and bridal stylists with tasks as needed.
So let’s get it out there:
- An individual in this position MUST be available to work weekends (must be available 3 weekends per month, 7-15 hrs per week)
- We’re looking for someone who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, and organized. A successful candidate will be a multi-tasker, quick on their feet, has the ability to communicate with many types of individuals, and have the ability to pick up where others may have left off.
- Other “musts”: Someone who is well-spoken, maintains a professional and fashionable appearance, and remains calm under times of stress. We’re looking for an outgoing and friendly person who is quick to retain product knowledge and information. Retail sales experience is preferred.
- As part of this role, there will likely be an opportunity for advancement if desired.
- Experience in bridal retail sales preferred.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour+ Commission
- High school or equivalent
- Retail Sales: 2 years, bridal preferred