Sometimes I just have to pinch myself; is this really my career? Picking out the most gorgeous bridal designs for my clients in New York and Chicago? I just returned back from a market trip to New York and wanted to share a few items of note for all of my fashionable brides!
1. Straps are where it's at! When I started Blush, 90% of the gowns that we saw on the runway were strapless. This season only 20% of my market purchases were strapless! Illusion necklines, beaded trim, and romantic long sleeves were everywhere this season and I know you're going to love them! Check out our Pinterest board for our upcoming arrivals!
2. Don't be afraid of color: While ivory will ever remain the most popular bridal color, this season we saw an ever so subtle bluebird and blush palette. Likely an homage to the Pantone color(s) of the year for 2016- Rose Quartz and Serenity.
3. Statement Shoes: Shoes are often an underrated part of your bridal look. Don't forget to take those Pinterest worthy pictures with these stunning designs from Badgley Mischka- soon to arrive at Blush!
4. Natural Hair and Makeup: Gone are the days of prim and perfect hair and makeup looks. Who wants a 100 bobby pins in their hair anyway?! Romantic and natural waves and a fresh face makeup look were all over the runways. Can I get an amen here?!
5. Swoon-worthy Separates: We saw countless mix and match separates this season. We have amazing designs coming your way from Lillian West andJustin Alexander. We can't wait to see how our Blush Brides pair these pieces together for a unique look!
What have you been "Pinning" lately? We'd love to hear about Blush Brides favorite trends!
As always, we would love to chat with you in person. If you'd like an appointment with a stylist, give us a ring 402.261.5615.
See you soon!